Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Biracial Baby Dolls

Biracial baby dolls seem to be somewhat difficult to find. I was trying to find a mixed baby doll for my daughter and couldn't find anything "specifically" biracial. I looked through many sights to find one, that was reasonably priced but, what I mostly found were dolls that were ethnic, tan or beige by description. I did find some "biracial" handmade dolls that were out of my price range(over $50.00). I did decide on a doll that I am going to purchase for my little one, that is actually described as "Hispanic". If you are looking for a biracial baby doll for your little, check out this lens http://www.squidoo.com/biracial-baby-dolls. It will give you my complete list of biracial dolls I found. Hopefully, this will save you some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment