Monday, April 25, 2011

Biracial Hair Care

I just started using new hair care products on my little one. I had been using some products I found online called, it's a curl-organic baby curl care. The products were wonderful, however they got to be a little too expensive. The bottles are only 4oz. and cost around $12.00. I was using the tearless shampoo, conditioner as well as the leave in conditioner and it was costing me around $12.00-$36.00 per month, depending on what I had to purchase.





I was actuallly down visiting my mom, and a girl came up to me and remarked how her daughter had the same type of hair my daughter had. My daughter's hair is dark brown and extremely curly, corkscrew curly. It is soft in the front, but coarser in the back. I told her what I had been using on it, but that I had stopped because of the price. She suggested I use a product she had found at Family Dollar, called Kids' Organics by Africa's Best. She said it only cost about $6.00 for both the shampoo and the moisturizing detangler.





I go to the Family Dollar quite often, but never thought to look for hair care products, so the next time I went I looked to see if they had the products she was talking about and they did. I ended up buying both the shampoo and the detangler (a package deal), and it only cost my $4.00 for both. The shampoo is about 6oz. and the detangler about 12oz. I wasn't really expecting much however, I was pleasantly surprised. The shampoo left my daughters hair feeling so soft and the detangler is amazing. I used to spend quite a bit of time trying to wrestle all of her tangles out, but now it is a breeze and it leaves her curls so defined and shiny. I am so very thankful to have found a product that works so well for such a great price.

No comments:

Post a Comment